1) Halogen type
2) The ideal, high-power heat source for a wide range of industrial heating applications
3) Economic heat source, 90% of energy is transmitted as Infrared heat
4) Short wave Infrared radiates
5) Clean, Safe, Green
6) Compact Infrared heat source
7) Fast response, reaching 100% power after be electrified and fast to reducing the temperature
8) Long Lifetime
Without white reflector IR heat lamp radiate 50% of the infrared radiation to the rear and 50 forwards.
Consequently, only 50% of the potential radiation is available to heat a surface. With the VIRITT White reflector IR heat lamp 80% of the available radiation is directed at the workpiece surface.
1) Space heating
2) Drying of lacquer, paint, printing ink
3) Curing, oven
4) Plastic thermoforming
5) Blowing of PETP